1. Text 631-445-7568 to arrange deer drop off and payment.
2. Complete SCDM Deer Log Book by clicking https://forms.gle/RGFFHst1kNFBE4ic9
3. All Deer must be tagged & gutted with the a$$hole taken out to avoid a gutting fee.
4. Light switch is on the left side of cooler interior and should be turned off when done.
5. Place deer inside cooler and hang on one hook with both legs if able to do so.
6. Place a white garbage bag (check milk crates) over the head of your deer to prevent spillage. Leg straps are in top milk crate.
All deer will be processed within 48 hours in the order they are received.
Your deer will be deboned, steaked out and ground with the silver skin removed in vacuum sealed packages, pan ready, in two person servings.
SCDM Butcher Shop Fees:
Butcher fee is $145.
Caping for taxidermy is +$45
Euro Mounts by outside vendor +$135
Any deer not tagged will be removed from the SCDM cooler.
SCDM staff will notify you when deer is ready for pickup via text.
We are accepting Donations at this time.